Any scale of office move can be a daunting task for a business, especially when a strict downtime policy must be followed. While most companies probably hire standard removal firms to shift the big furniture and desks, what is often the most painful part of a move is ensuring all your technology and IT infrastructure is dismantled correctly and set back up correctly, with no impact on your daily operations.
We will work through a plan with you to ensure the entire process exceeds your expectations.
We are experts at removing and reinstalling valuable IT equipment, having safely moved and precisely reinstalled hundreds of systems for a huge variety of customers and many city based businesses
Our Services Include:
Sunrise will perform a full system backup for all servers and verify the data is complete prior to equipment move
- Power Down – ensure proper system shut down
- Disconnect and label connections
- Create log sheets to ensure everything is accounted for we, pack individual PC’s / Workstation and laptops – including all network equipment and computer accessories.
- Each system is individually labelled and boxed and placed in specialist safety crates.
New Office Location
- Unpack, reconnect and power up
- Verify proper system operation
- Verify network connection
- Verify User Configurations
Unlike other companies offering to move your IT infrastructure, who tend to be removal firms or electricians, Sunrise is an expert IT services company. We understand the complex nature of moving an entire IT infrastructure, we are better positioned to provide a service to ensure a smooth and seamless transition.
Good news from Sunrise & Sophos
The death of ransomware!